Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Accredited Buyer's Representative Designation Canidate

Hello Everyone! Within the last two days I took a wonderful class taught by international speaker, Terry Watson. He was phenomenal! The class was a specialty on being a homebuyer's representative! Terry taught me some invaluable techniques to use as aide to my buyer clients and I can not wait to use it! Also, I have an opportunity to be featured on line with having a designation as a accredited buyer's representative! There is only one problem. Where are the buyers! I need to close at the minimum of 5 deals where I am the representative for the buyer and I only have 2 clients! Therefore, people I need your help. Please refer all first-time Chicago homebuyers and any others looking to buy in this fantastic market to me. There is a saying "each one teach one" and I have been taught by the great Terry Watson and I want to teach others. Please call 312-404-6572 to learn from me. I am bursting at the sems with information!

No comments:

Post a Comment